Saturday, July 6, 2013

Virginia Day 2

Day 2 in VA- June 24th

Today was a picture heavy day, so only can chatter about one day.  I got off work at 8am and Marko's car wouldn't start so I had to call dad for a ride.  He took all the kids so Missy and I could go out to breakfast with mom at Famous Anthony's.  Then we all went to Burlington and Rugged Warehouse to shop for a bit. By then the kids were restless so we hit up Kid's Cove.  Some snooty mom didn't enjoy our large group but we still had fun for an hour or so before we left to get ready for family photos.  This was certainly required since this is the first time since Tucker was a new born we have all been together (6yrs) and the first time in 11 years that Missy has been to VA! 






We git our family pictures done at Olan Mills.  I think the photographer was so not used to large groups. 








After pictures I treated those who could to Famous Anthony's for supper. 


Then Joe came over to install air conditioners for me.  He showed the kids his military gear and they were impressed!










Joe also took me to hopefully pick up Marko's car but his car wasn't cooperating so I went back with Hunter and Joyce to force it home after learning some tricks of the trade!

Nearing midnight Missy got her first birthday gift, Mild wings from Buffalo Wild Wings courtesy of Joe-Joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment