Friday, July 12, 2013

Because Dad taught me to be casually late...

See growing up and pulling up into the church parking lot was practically a requirement for our family.  Dad always said casually late was ok.  He still enjoys being casually late.  For a vast majority of events and tasks I try to be casually early (5 min early).  But whenever I am late by 5 minutes I can both fairly and honestly blame dad, after all I am JUST casually late, no big deal-- it's almost like being on time!
So The fact we waited until Sunday to do our own little fireworks is highly acceptable.  It's within 5 days of the the 4th of July so it was certainly within casually late!

As seems to be the norm, Ant's buddy Alonza joined in on our dollar tree delights: fireworks casually late:



























No comments:

Post a Comment