Saturday, July 6, 2013

Pennsylvania vacay day 7, and Virginia day 1

Day 7 Saturday June 22
Today is Carter's 4th birthday party.  We were expected a lot of company for his 1pm party.  We had stayed up late the night before making pasta and potato salad.  We cleaned the house and went to walmart and picked up his cake and got extra food for the several last minute RSVPS.  1pm came and went, 2pm came and went finally at 3pm his Grandma and Papa, Uncle and Aunt arrived after moving to their new house.  Sadly that is all who showed.  Luckily he was little enough not to care. 
Shockingly Missy and the boys had gotten Justin's ok to come to VA to see the rest of the family! 
Immediately after Carter's party at 4pm we all left for VA.  It was a long yet uneventful drive.  We got to Mom and Dad's just before 10:30.  I had to take Will home first.  At 11pm I had to be at work so All the kids and Missy stayed at Mom and Dad's while I worked my usual 3rd shift.



Dad's first time meeting Carter-- made satisfied with watermelon

Dad's 2nd time meeting Tucker.  He was 2 months old last time and now 6 years

Day 1 in Virginia, Sunday  June 23
After I got off work, I went to mom and dad's.  I took Hunter and my two kids to church.  Missy and the other three boys chose to stay home.  Mom and dad took them all home as I had to leave to wake Marko up, help him get ready and take him to the airport for his Chicago business trip.  I also had to tidy the house up after being gone for a week and Stevie the pig having been home with Marko. 
In the mid afternoon Tucker, Carter, Jayna, Hunter, Missy and I went to the spray ground to play.  Mark and the other two boys stayed home playing video games.  We hit up walmart before grabbing some Cici's pizza to go.  We of course had to buy some dessert from the ice cream truck since that isn't something that visits the farm!  After we ate at Mom and Dad's all again except Anthony and Parker came to my house for the night.  Again I had to work, but Sis held down the fort camping out in the living room!











No comments:

Post a Comment