Wednesday, June 12, 2013

It's easier if I do it

True story.... cleaning and all such matters are insanely more easy and quick when I do them myself.  Now you can only imagine the lovely fighting going on within this house for the past 3-4 days...

Did you know it can take 6 hours to sweep and mop a tiny bathroom, tiny hall area and small to average sized living room and kitchen?  True story!

Marko even got called "Evil Daddy" by Jayna for forcing her to clean lol!
Anthony says he "hates living here.  I want my Uncle"

Oh the ways I can torture my kids...

So after 6 hours yesterday and 2 today, that is finally finished.... now onto the bedroom wars

On the plus side,

It' been another VBS fun filled week at Thomas Road, our home church.
Night one- 7 kids

7 extra silly kids
Night two- 8 kids, some silly
Night 3- 3 kids chickened out on coming but Kierra joined us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment