Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hello Summer

Our first two and a half days of summer have been filled with fun-- and water.  The kids played most the evening away on Thursday with Joyce's gang.  Diamond and Will came home with my two for a sleep over.  They slept in until 10:30.  It was Diamond's 7th birthday!  We went out for breakfast minutes before 11, making it just in time before they started lunch at Famous Anthony's.  Joyce, her grandkids and Lexi met us there.


After breakfast we headed to Riverside Park's sprayground and playground with my two plus I was now babysitting a former employee's 2 year old Jayla while they moved.  Joyce had 3 of the 4 grandkids and her three kiddos.  We were there for about 3.5 hours. 
  
After we had fun at the park, I had to go to the YMCA and sign up for our complimentary membership Jayna won at school for three months of free membership.  Then we headed back to Joyce's so the kids could play.  After several hours, I again left with Diamond and Will in tow for another sleep over.  I had to, as usual work third shift but Daddy agreed to the sleepover and was thanked by Miss Sassy (Jayna) with a rare "I love you Daddy!  You are the best Daddy ever!". 
On Saturday we took Diamond and Will home a little before 1pm.  Jayna went to the city pool with cousin Kierra and her mommy.  Then they went to Grandma's for a sleepover.  Anthony and I had our own playdate at the YMCA trying out their nice indoor pool.  After 4 hours of swimming we grabbed a snack at McDonald's.  Anthony chose an Oreo snack size McFlurry and I got a fruit and yogurt parfait.  
When we got home I attempted to out smart the pig with Marko's idea to chain the back fence.... nope that lasted less than 5 minutes.  So Stevie had to come inside and not play outside, because I needed a nap before doing 3rd shift

No comments:

Post a Comment