Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Vacation with Grandma Pam

Anthony and Jayna spent the week at Grandma Pam's new house.  This wasn't just Anthony's first ever time spending the night at Grandma Pam's, but it was also his 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th time!  It was Jayna's 3rd visit for an overnight.  I dropped them off after church on Aug 11th.  
I had to convince Anthony he would be just fine there.  He was nervous.  I promised him if he called me in a day or two and wanted me to come get him I would.  I didn't call them because I figured it would tempt him to want to come home rather than giving a vacation to Grandma's house a try.
I left them happily playing with Tinkerbell the pup and Rosie the kitten.  Jayna had also found Grandma's supply of pipe cleaner crafts and was happily creating things.
The kids were very well spoiled!  Grandma took them to the park, the water park, a river/creek, for pizza and zaxby's-- in addition to plenty of fun at her nice new big house!  Thanks grandma for great summer memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment