Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My Christmas List

Jayna wrote her Christmas list possibly in the correct form to count for her Writer's Workshop at school.  Either way I think it is cute!  Plus it gives family a clue what SHE likes... rather than what I think she wants!

"My Christmas List
by Jayna
1. I want these pretty pink boots
2.  I want a girl speed blue and purple bike
3.I want my old room back because it was bigger
4. I want a new doll that looks like me
5.  The greatest thing I want is my Uncle Zach and Aunt Rebekah and Steeler to come back for Christmas
6.  I want a heated blanket"

On her rough draft #1 said pretty pink boots with heels.... these are what she wants... maybe from a Grandparent sweet girl?!
She is getting items 2 and 4
with #4 she wanted the clothes that go with it, but said she didn't feel like writing all that :-)

After ALL THAT WORK I did last year for her birthday of a room make over and now she wants her old room back because it was bigger... good luck Chuck- NOT happening!
I LOVE her #5... and no it was in NO was coerced
And sorry but she best beg someone else for #6 because I'm done with her Christmas shopping
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And since J wrote hers I had Anthony do his-- it's not a funny or sweet as hers but likely easier to buy for since he gives more options!

 "by Anthony
My Christmas List
1.  Game- black ops 2
2. speed bike
3. game- black ops ghost
4. toy big bouncy ball
5. new controller for ps3
6. mic for ps3
7 heating blanket blue
8. soda 9 bottles
9. Slugterra movie
10. Slugterra toy gun
11. Game mortal combat
12. Beyblades golden hades
13. beyblades green fang leone
14. beyblades red orange fire blaze
15. beyblades arena"

He will get one video game from us-- not sure which of the three he listed.  
He is getting the bike
most of his list he won't be getting from us.  Although I probably will be a sucker and buy him a ball to play four square with!  He loves that game!  And I am sure (sarcasm) he will get 9 bottles of soda!  I love how specific he was this year too. 

It is fun seeing there wants for the year.   The changes in likes last yr to this and yet many of the same!


1 comment:

  1. Beth, those sweet children are growing, and gaining wisdom with their Christmas wish lists :)

    ReplyDelete