Sunday, October 26, 2014

Happy Delicious Birthday!

Happy yummy birthday to me!  And free delicious food is even more yummy!

Anthony, Will and I went to Waffle House for my birthday breakfast where I got a free chocolate chip waffle!

After playing with the boys for a bit, I took a nap since I had worked 3rd shift and would be working it again Sunday night.  When I got up I went and got my free birthday sub at Firehouse Subs for Marko's supper-- and a 2nd free sub for joining the email club for him to take for lunch Monday.


Jayna and I had supper together at Koto's.  I took advantage of my free birthday meal!  We ate with two newly graduated college ladies and a family of three.  The daughter of their family is at the LU Law school and her parents flew in from Florida to visit her for the weekend.  We had a good meal and nice convo too.  And apparently Jayna was extra charming, as the family from Florida requested the waitress to put her meal on their ticket.  We were very appreciative! 




Monday Jayna, Anthony and I went out for breakfast at IHOP where Anthony ate my free birthday pancakes.  He chose strawberry cheesecake.  Jayna got free pancakes for me signing up for the email club.  She of course chose her beloved chocolate chip.  I had strawberry ones--- but paid for mine.  Then we went and volunteered at the school workday where we had Little Caesar's for lunch.

Tuesday I did pay for lunch, but easily ate $5 worth of Minestrone soup, salad and Breadsticks at the Olive Garden with my good friend Tanya.  We each had $2 off our meal!



Wednesday Mom and I went for our free Heavenly Ham Sandwiches.  I used my free bday coupon and gave mom my coupon for signing up for the email club.

I gave Marko my final 2 coupons which he enjoyed Friday out with friends at Buffalo Wild Wings-- getting two free orders of wings.  He chose Asian Zinger wings.
But my best meal of all didn't require a coupon or ID, Just a trip to Nana's house!


Birthdays sure are tasty!!

1 comment:

  1. Busy Beth, it looked like your birthday celebration was abundantly blessed with food

    ReplyDelete