Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A Fun Saturday Just Because

Jayna's church Oasis was holding a "Back to School" Festival.  After 3rd shift, I got a shower and a sweet tea to wake up more.  I took my two kiddos, Ant's buddy RJ, and the kids friends Will, Diamond and Alexus to the festival. 
They started by playing 4 or 5 games.  Then it was craft time where we each made our own hat.  We had a hotdog, popcorn and snowcone lunch.  Then they were in bounce house paradise.  They also got some face painting, nail painting, football throwing and veggie tales watching in... and 37 more snowcones I think too.  It was hot hot hot out so they were a life saver.  The church also gave school supplies to the kids who didn't have any supplies to do homework with or enough supplies at school. 


After the church festival, I went to pick up the sweetest baby boy I know!  That's right, I got to babysit Tristan!!  Now is when I decided to get an oil change, yes while I had a total of 7 kids with me.  And for their good behavior I rewarded them with a visit to Liberty Mountain's Snowflex


Then we headed the rest of the way up Liberty mountain to the LU monogram for a brief hike.

Then we went back to our house.  The kids played, I washed dishes then made supper.  After we ate, I took the kids home and went to mom and dad's to visit with Zach and Rebekah until it was time to take my little sweetheart home and go to work myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment